Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nomoreme



Blogging was out of my radar for a very long time. when HR was expressing his feelings or AD her proffesional lyf, during coll days, i never knew how this whole system worked. I was actually introduced to this when big D started marketing his blogs. Only then did I actually understand what this is all about. But i never thought i would be writing one. To be true i hated blogs. I hated the whole system of making your friend read something that happened in front of him. I hated when people badly wanted more comments for their blogs. Little did i know that there was a tottally different side to this. I now realiase that its all about "Expressing your thoughts" - expressing your ideas, expressing the way you wanted things to be, expressing something that was close to you. I never thought i would be doing this, i never thought i would be expressing myself here. Today when you look around blogging has become a very powerful tool. From Politicians to filmstars to Journalists to CEOs, everyone writes a blog today for their own reasons. If Shri Advaniji writes having votes in mind, Aamir khan writes to increase his fan following and market value, Amitabh Bachchan writes for the money bigAdda is going to give him and so does Rajdeep Sardesai who is paid well by Raymond for delivering some excellent blogs. Even though these may be the major motivations for them to write, they are able to strongly express themselves. I realise that i had a wrong notion. I reliase that I was thinking different, just the oppositte of what is ideal. I reliase that if i dont start now, i may never start. So i start.


i have often been questioned for the tittle nomore. my email id always had a nomore - nomoreme or nomoreganesh or nomorelakshman. I must admit that nomore is the copyright of someone else. It actually belongs to Shri Ajeet Dubey(who is also a AD) who had his email id has nomoreajeet. i adopted it initially coz i found it captivating. i thought it was interesting or it had some difference in it. but later on i found out that there was a meaning which nomore conveyed. it was no more what you actually thought it was. it was no more the scenario you wanted it to be. Now when i recall, for most of my friends/parents/institution/neighbours/ i was no more the person of their perceptions . i was nomoreganesh or nomorelakshman for what they had thought.


Over the years i would have come accross no more a million times. Both in my professional and personal lyf things are no more the way i thought it would be. I never thought i would loose touch with Jithu, Alex, Manoj, Dev (from skool just to name a few) in my lyf. Today except jithu i hardly have an idea what the others are upto. I have no clue where they are, what their contact numbers, are they working or studying, no idea. i never thought this would happen. In college ; this continued. Friendz -> great Friendz -> nomore Friendz. Reverse has also been true. never talk -> say hi -> say bye also -> finally friendz - nomore avoiding. "nomore" ism is not confined to friendz or personal lyf. I guess my profesional lyf gifted nomore ism to personal lyf.


But there are certain domains where nomore never entered.


FME has always been good to me except for a small fight which can be ignored.


RNKT changed from one zone to another. Constant after that.


ANN & AD oscillated always. ANN always went to exile zones until we had walks across mec . AD oscillated b/w - she should not have done this - gth ---> after all its AD na...


ARN; ABJ; JV - great inspiration. always helpful. cat playground would have been boring without them


All Cat buddies - except me all cleared cutoffs always :)


VSN - always negative ; always avoidable ; - lately started showing great signs of improvements


NVG has been maintaining his stature . Elegant and Introspective.


HR has always kept a low profile. But recently he has started keeping a very high profile. Started venturing into activities which i never thought he would.


Big D - i would like to quote my friend here. Big D would be my best friend in college; my worst enemy in college. he is sure to help you and he is sure to ditch you.


This is about me. The list mentioned above lacks many names. Many names without which the domain is only partially filled. didnot want to make my first blog extra long (aldready guess it is). I hope to write more blogs; however i will always try not to make my blog, a tool to tarnish the image of someone. I would like to conclude this by sharing something I have always believed in. "every relationship follows a sine curve". it has its ups n it has its downs and for this, I would like to quote a statement made by shri Advaniji in parliament (which he quoted from the Bhagavad Gita) during "the 26/11" debate


परस्पर विरोधे वयं पंचाम ते शतं !


अन्यही साकं वयं पचाधिकम शतं !!



PS : Criticisms & comments accepted




























































7 comments:

  1. Good one to begin with. I liked the way you took a dig at me. But try to reduce spelling errors and grammatical errors. Writing a blog I believe is like writing poetry, not C programming(my idea of blogging). So try to use it as a tool to improve your writing skills and vocabulary rather than a tool to tarnish the image of others as you rightly mentioned. and please stop using abbreviations for naming your friends. make sure that your blog is readable to a complete strangers as well. Hoping some good blogs from you, keep blogging pal, you will always remain by best friend and first option to ditch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo!!finally we ll get to "know more" abt "nomore"ganesh :D ...

    breaking news...he watches "parliamentary sessions" (during the commercial breaks of films like Aashiq Banaya Aapne,Reshma ki Jawani etc etc..)

    welcome macha ...:D

    PS:I aint a saint.

    (HR??? i think HK would be more appropriate)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ das....boss please let people who are not competent in English also live in this world...I wont agree about the blog being readable for strangers. Its the wish of the blogger right....its his thoughts or what do you say his opinions that he is bringing....so dont care naa....read and if you under stand good enough...and the blog was nice....how do you think these blogs will tarnish image man....do you really think that Hari's marketing will give such humongous amount of readers...its just 4 or 5 of us naa?? OK i agree that your blog might be popular among you students.....

    @ hari....No comments sir.....

    PS - who said you were a saint...nee aattin tholanigha chennaya alle....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came across Vishal's comment. I never said you should write something which is booker prize material. I just meant that the blog( or as vishal said his thoughts or his opinions) should be understood by atleast his friend. It is not such a good practice to to make 15 mistakes in a 12 line comment that you are writing. And yes it is not a good thing to write a blog exclusively to tarnish somebody's image. Our memoirs shouldn't look like fire or crime magazine when we look at it after 10 years. I hope lakshman understands what I am saying and he would appreciate it. As far as vishal is concerned he can go on writing complicated things about even more complicated stories with the most complicated names given to his friends (some of them highly racist)and be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. entha ayyappa.....i was just writing down my thoughts...pinne people were acting like the characters of crime magazine....nhaan ezhuthiyathaano kuttam.....and racist?? i did not get that...any how.....then some were half truths....i know that..those who read my blog know who i am.....so they will only take in 1/10th of the content....at least they will have a smile on their face while reading it (unless its being told by the reader :)....)....again i will try to proof read and correct mistakes....i believe its because i am not proof reading before publishing the blog.....will try to improve on that front....ini booker prize enghanum tharanam ennu thonniyaalo aarkkengilum.. ;)....any how as always....hats off to Big DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinne one more thing.....nee ippozhum imagum ketti pidichu irikkuvaano?? Kidding

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey... looking forward to ur blogs... always wanted to know wat u had to say about everything happening around... yo!!
    go laks go :)

    ReplyDelete